We take Data protection and client confidentiality very seriously at Webjuritsu and as such have strict procedures in place to comply with legislation and your protection. We are committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of all visitors to our website.
Here is what we know about you if you have completed a website enquiry, contact form, email or even signed up to our mailing list.
Your personal details include your name, address, email, telephone numbers, and website address.
This is how we use your information
- If you host your website with us, your contact details are stored in our account.
- Your Name and Email Address is stored in our mailing list on MailChimp in order to contact you with regards to software and server updates, along with marketing emails from time to time.
What we DON’T do with your information
- We do not store any of your card or payment details on any of our systems, all clients pay via BACS or Cheque.
- We do not share or sell your information to third parties.
- We do not send spam mail.
From time to time we may send a marketing email with information about our services, software and server updates, special offers or discounts that may be of interest to you.
If you no longer wish to be contacted by us, no problem, here is how you can discontinue our services from Webjuritsu.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and request to be removed from our database.