Article after article suggests you should consider a new website every 2-3 years to keep customers happy and engaged. A new website may not be necessary for everyone, with the real question being “Is your website continually producing satisfactory results?”
Do any of the following apply to your website? If so it may be time to consider having it refreshed
- It’s not helping you drive demand.
- Your visitors are bouncing (leaving your website immediately without taking time to view your content).
- Your users aren’t converting to sales leads/enquiries.
- Your customers aren’t finding you in the first place.
- Your website is not optimized for a mobile device.
- You can’t update your website easily.
Special prices for website redesigns
I offer reduced prices for website redesigns. For a FREE quote call 07793 323749 7 days a week, or click here to complete the enquiry form.